Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For the want of a Cannes Submission !!

Ok.. the Last date for the DVD to be received at Cannes is 19th March. Thats why all that last minute jugglery at the dubbing and editing studio.

Somehow I had been confident that a DVD will take 4 days to reach by post to any international country - and in that over confidence , managed to keep this open till the last moment. But can you believe my surprise when I realised that all the courier shops were closed today because of Ugadi !

Now , we really have to take a chance about submitting to Cannes. Fedex promised to deliver in three days - which means that if I dispatch tomorrow - if all goes well - the DVD will reach the destination just before 19th close of day .

Crossing my fingers now !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home